Types of Care
Residential | Nursing | Dementia | Palliative | Respite
A warm welcome to Kincairney House Care Home
Kincairney House Care Home is a purpose-built 80 bed luxury care home situated close to the city centre on Glover Street, Perth.
Expertly designed, the home meets and exceeds all current Care Inspectorate requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care.
Kincairney House is an attractive building that blends traditional brickwork with contemporary features and design. Internally, the attention to detail is impressive. The high specification and décor of The Home have been carefully considered by an interior designer, creating stylish yet comfortable and practical spaces with infection control built into the environment.
Arranged over three floors, Kincairney House offers private, spacious bedrooms each with an ensuite wet room. The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with its own lounge/ dining room, quiet lounge and assisted bathroom.
The resident bedrooms are spacious and well appointed, while the bedroom suites on the ground floor boast private terraces for the enjoyment of their inhabitants. All residents enjoy access to the secure garden areas and upper floor balconies.
The home is well appointed with a multitude of social areas delivering a choice of areas in which residents and their loved ones can choose to spend their time. These include:
• A welcoming bistro/ bar opening from the reception.
• Family room
• Hair and Beauty Salon
• Vintage Tearoom
• Family Kitchens
• Games Room with pool table
• Activities Room
• Private Dining Room
• Drawing Room
At Kincairney House we encourage residents to live a full and active life and welcome families and friends to spend quality time together.
Kincairney House is fresh, elegant and welcoming; a home for life.
Kincairney House is situated in the Fair City of Perth and is the flag ship development in the Morar Living portfolio of luxury care homes.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My Name is Jackie Morrison and I’m a Registered General Nurse and an ENMH.
I bring with me over 40 years’ knowledge and experience of working within the NHS and Private Healthcare sector.
As Manager of this purpose built newly commissioned home, I have enjoyed bringing together a team of highly professional staff who are motivated and looking forward to our journey together.
At Morar we believe ‘Life is for Living’ and as Registered Manager of Kincairney House, we have the most amazing social spaces for our residents to use and we hope that this will assist with fulfilling our residents and their family’s life’s and encourage independence and promote wellbeing in our luxurious surroundings.
My Ethos is to ensure that all our residents are treated as individuals, have their beliefs, wishes and values acknowledged and are an integral part of their daily living.
Should you wish to arrange a visit to Kincairney House or discuss your individual care needs please feel free to give me a call on 01738 718696 or by email to email@example.com.
I look forward to meeting You.
- The home is well appointed with a multitude of social areas delivering a choice of areas in which residents and their loved ones can choose to spend their time. These include:
- – A welcoming bistro/ bar opening from the reception
- – Cinema
- – Family room
- – Hair and Beauty Salon
- – Vintage Tearoom
- – Family Kitchens
- – Games Room with pool table
- – Activities Room
- – Private Dining Room
- – Drawing Room
- – 24 hour nursing
- – Assisted bathrooms
- – Nutritious meals catered to all dietary requirements
- – Snacks and refreshments available at all times
- – Wellbeing and lifestyle programme designed to meet your needs
- Arranged over three floors, private, spacious bedrooms each with an ensuite wet room. The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with their own lounge/ dining room, quiet lounge and assisted bathroom, while the bedroom suites on the ground floor boast private terraces for the enjoyment of their inhabitants. All residents enjoy access to the secure garden areas and upper floor balconies.
- – Tea and coffee stations
- – TV points in all rooms
- – Wifi
- – Telephone points available in each room
- – Private terraces to all lower floor rooms
- – A choice of secure landscaped gardens including an internal courtyard garden
- – Balconies on the first and second floors
- – Parking on site
Where to find us
137 Glover Street, Perth, Perth & Kinross, PH2 0TH
01738 718 696