Types of Care
Residential | Nursing | Dementia | Palliative | Respite
A warm welcome to Harbour House care home
Harbour House is an exciting newly converted 43 bed home situated at the Fisherrow Harbour in Musselburgh. The Care Home forms part of the Musselburgh community with breathtaking views over the Firth of Forth. The surroundings are perfect for residents wishing to maintain a more independent lifestyle, where families can visit with ease.
Expertly designed, the home meets all current Care Inspectorate requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort, and care.
Harbour House is an attractive building with contemporary features and design. Internally, the attention to detail is impressive. The high specification and décor of the home have been carefully considered by an interior designer, creating stylish yet comfortable and practical spaces with infection control built into the environment.
Arranged over three floors, Harbour House Care Home offers private, spacious bedrooms each with an ensuite wet room. The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with its own lounge / dining room, quiet lounge and assisted bathroom. It also provides a dining room where residents can choose to dine privately with family and friends. Additional facilities include a relaxing piano bar area, a hairdresser with nail bar, a tearoom where residents and friends can relax, a cinema room and a choice of secure garden areas in which residents can relax.
It is fresh, elegant and welcoming; a home for life.
Watch our video
- – Small scale living areas each with lounge / dining and quiet rooms
- – Piano bar reception
- – Hairdressing and beauty salon
- – Coffee / tea bar
- -Private dining room
- – Cinema / activity room
- – 24 hour nursing
- – Assisted bathrooms
- – Nutritious meals catered to all dietary requirements
- – Snacks and refreshments available at all times
- – Wellbeing and lifestyle programme designed to meet your needs
- – A choice of luxury bedrooms and executive suites
- – Ensuite wet rooms
- – Views over the harbour and Firth of Forth
- – Telephone points available in each room
- – Views over the garden
- – Tea and coffee stations
- – TV points in all rooms
- – Wifi
- – Situated on the harbour
- – choice of secure landscaped gardens
- – Balconies with views over the Firth of Forth
- – Parking on site
Where to find us
131 New Street, Musselburgh EH21 6DH
0131 374 2070