Types of Care
Residential | Nursing | Dementia | Palliative | Respite
A warm welcome to Bridge of Weir Care Home
Bridge of Weir Care Home is a new purpose-built 74 bed luxury home situated on Kilmacolm Road in the leafy village of Bridge of Weir.
Set back from the main road with level access to the entrance and grounds the Home forms part of the wider Bridge of Weir Community. The surroundings are perfect for residents wishing to maintain a more independent lifestyle, where families can visit with ease.
Expertly designed the Home blends traditional brickwork with contemporary features and design. Internally, the attention to detail is impressive. The high specification and décor of the home have been carefully considered by an interior designer, creating stylish yet comfortable and practical spaces with infection control built into the environment. Expertly designed, the home meets all current Care Inspectorate requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort, and care.
Arranged over three floors, Bridge of Weir Care Home is arranged in small scale living areas where small groups of spacious bedrooms, each with ensuite wet rooms are arranged around lounge, dining, and quiet lounge facilities. This delivers a comfortable, homely, and welcoming environment while also providing a range of other facilities for residents to enjoy. The upper floors enjoy beautiful views from the balconies over the River Gryffe, while the residents on the lower floor enjoy small private patio areas accessed from each individual bedroom.
Entry to the home is through an open and welcoming piano bar reception where residents and visitors can choose to relax together or alone. The home also provides a range of other social areas including private dining, games room, a cinema, hairdresser salon with nail bar, and cosy family kitchens, each designed to enhance the social experience of the resident and to support and encourage family interaction.
Bridge of Weir Care Home offers residents a luxurious and comfortable environment where their care needs, wishes and aspirations are supported.
It is fresh, elegant, and welcoming, a home for life.
Watch our video
- – Small scale living areas each with lounge / dining and quiet rooms
- – Piano bar reception
- – Hairdressing and beauty salon
- – Coffee / tea bar -Private dining room
- – Family kitchen / dining rooms
- – Cinema
- – Activity / games room
- – 24 hour nursing
- – Assisted bathrooms
- – Nutritious meals catered to all dietary requirements
- – Snacks and refreshments available at all times
- – Wellbeing and lifestyle programme designed to meet your needs
- – A choice of luxury bedrooms and executive suites
- – Ensuite wet rooms
- – Views over the picturesque River Gryffe and countryside
- – Tea and coffee stations
- – TV points in all rooms
- – Wifi
- – Telephone points available in each room
- – Private terraces to all lower floor rooms
- – Secure landscaped gardens
- – Balconies with views over the River Gryffe
- – Parking on site
- – Situated in close proximity to all village facilities
Where to find us
Bridge of Weir
11 Kilmacolm Road, Bridge of Weir PA11 3PP